Benefits of Process Design and Improvement
Process design and improvement has been recognised for more than 90 years as a major prerequisite for business excellence.
There’s a simple and compelling reason for this.
All work is done through processes.
More than 95% of your business processes are repetitive and the application of simple process design and improvement practices can deliver major benefits to your business.
- Results in tremendous net financial benefits to the bottom line.
- Directly improves customer satisfaction.
- Provides better work-life balance for all staff.
- Clarifies who is accountable for improving each and every Key Process of the business.
- Enables 1 BIG STEP process improvement per annum as well as >20 Small Step (fast) process improvements per annum.
- Via simple Quality Assurance steps, ensures that every process improvement becomes permanent!
- Simultaneously lays the foundation for the organisation’s Knowledge Management system (Prerequisite 4: Knowledge Capture & Leverage).