There are 5 Prerequisites for successful implementation of Business Excellence in any SME / SMB
With Customer Delight throughout, the Prerequisites are…
- Process Design & Improvement (probably the best investment you’ll ever make)
- Shared Strategic Direction (everyone pulling the rope in the same direction)
- Performance Measurement & Feedback (getting what you measure – so measuring the right things)
- Knowledge Capture & Leverage (further accelerating process improvements)
- Leadership & Management of Change (keeping everyone engaged)
The book ‘GOING ALL IN – How To Implement Excellence In Your Business’ was published in January 2020. Details of how to go about building all 5 prerequisites in the right sequence and keeping them totally integrated with respect to each other are presented in the book. You can obtain your copy by clicking here.